Most recent research talks
* ” Strategic Crowdsourcing: Bridging across knowledge silos for competitive advantage “
MIT Sloan School of Management, Center for Information Systems Research. January 25, 2012. Cambridge, USA.* ” A Comparative Study of Motivations and Work Performance in Crowdsourcing Initiatives: Amazon Mechanical Turk, Facebook Translations, and Project Gutenberg “
MIT Sloan School of Management, Center for Collective Intelligence. June 14, 2011. Cambridge, USA.
* “ Online Distributed Organization: The challenge of crowdsourcing ”. Innovation Session keynote.
European Foundation for Management Development ( EFMD ) Meeting for Deans and Directors General, Lyon, France, January 27, 2011.
* “Strategic Crowdsourcing: Motivating firm-sponsored online collective work”. Service Innovation Workshop keynote.
Peter Pribilla Foundation 5th Network Meeting, Tunis, Tunisia, April 12, 2010.
* “Strategic Crowdsourcing: Online collective models of organization”. Academic keynote.
Carnegie Mellon – Portugal 2010 Program Inauguration, Lisbon, Portugal, January 15, 2010.
* “ Crowdsourcing: Towards a framework”. MIT Innovation Lab Meeting.
Google Headquarters. Mountain View, USA. May 25, 2010.
University of Pennsylvania. Organizational Dynamics. Dinner Lecture Series. Philadelphia, USA. March 5, 2009.
* “ Open Innovation: Creating more together ”. Presentation to the CEO and top executives of Orange Communications.
Orange Communications Headquarters, Biel, Switzerland. January 22, 2007.